Eldercare and the FamilyThe Sage Solution goal is to maximize the independence and dignity of elders, increase the gratification of caring for a parent or spouse and minimize the stress and guilt felt by the family.
- Do you think you know exactly what your aging parent(s) need and want, yet your caregiver siblings have other ideas and all you do is argue about the next step?
- Does your family have aging parents, and you notice inconsistencies in banking transactions or finances but your dad or mom cannot explain how it happens?
- Are you trying to do the right thing but the hospital just called saying your loved one is being sent home and you cannot take care of them? Who do you call to help make decisions about homecare or assisted living?
- Are you noticing you are no longer able to carry out daily activities like driving, shopping or caring for the home and you don’t want to have someone step in and run your life, but you need the help of elderly services?
- If these questions remind you of nagging issues in caring for elders, Sage Solutions can help -
- Provide continuity of senior assistance, communications and supervision for elders and their families
- Navigate a confusing and fragmented health care system
- Involve family members in implementing a care plan
- Provide guidance in making cost effective and efficient decisions
- Coordinate care with multiple service providers
- Make use of a full range of community based services
- Prevent further decline by pro-actively focusing on planning, prevention and ambulatory services
Download Patricia's helpful family caregiving ebook.